These links are provided for those interested in more information regarding Great Bear’s supporters and bear conservation issues in the U.S. and Canada.
See the Supporters and Sponsors tab for links to our financial supporters and project sponsors. The Non-profit and NGO tab contains links to websites of local and national groups missioned towards bear conservation and recovery. The U.S. State and Federal and Canadian and Inuit Government tabs show links to agencies responsible for bear management and recovery and public document downloads for those regions.
Supporters and Sponsors
– an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing the humanities to the people of Montana.
The Cinnabar Foundation
is the extraordinary legacy established in 1983 by two ordinary people – Len and Sandy Sargent.
Yellowstone to Yukon
– people working together to maintain and restore the unique natural heritage of the Yellowstone to Yukon region.
- Walks on Stilts – Environmental Writing by Beth Raboin
- Jeremy Bears – Musings on bear-viewing experiences in North America, including GBF’s Polar Bear Ecology Field Course, by Jeremy Patrick
- My Travel Tales – Travelogue by Colette Weintraub, with accounts of GBF’s Polar Bear Ecology Field Course
Canadian and Inuit Government